Sunday, February 15, 2009

Single's Awareness Day

Well, another year has gone and I am still single. This year I have people to celebrate with. My cousin Lauri came up from UT for a visit. We went and saw the chic flick "Bride Wars". It was actually pretty good. Then we had pizza. I heard on the radio that if you get all the toppings, it can act as a natural aphrodeziac (sp). Unfortunately, we had Hawaiian and peperoni. Needless to say, we are still single. Kirk was home for the weekend, too. (He also is still single)

Here are some fun little things I got my mom and brothers for V-day.




4 comments:

The Leithead Family said...

hang in there, Shawnee...it will happen! In the meantime, just focus on being happy...you are a great person!! btw...got the shoes at Buckle. I love them too...they are my favorite. kill my feet, but my favorite all the same!!

Mark & Shayla said...

Super cute Valentine's-you are such a good sister and daughter. When you have fully recovered from any signs of sickness we would love to have you come and visit--even if you are still single. :)

Linda said...

Happy Valentines Day! I'm sure you are just as sweet single as doubled up. Love ya Aunt Linda

Maren said...

Cute candy bouquet...you're so creative!