Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Initiative

I've been trying to take more initiative in my life lately, rather than having to be commanded (or told) in all things. I've decided that a person needs to be careful when trying to take initiative. Say in a work setting. Now most of you know that my work situtation isn't the most pleasant. I was told a few weeks ago that I don't take enough initiative in my job. Now the tough part of this is that the one who told me that won't let me take any initiative to accomplish anything unless she commands (or tells) me to. It's a bit of a backward situation. I've decided I would prefer to be commanded in all things at work so that I don't get into trouble. I'm still trying to decide where I can take more initiative in my own life. Any suggestion? ;)

No comments: