Sunday, April 27, 2008

Birthday Wishes...and a wedding

Thanks for the birthday wishes. You are all too kind. I spent my birthday (Friday, April 25) in class. It's going to be a STRESSFUL semester. It did not feel like a birthday. One of my friends brought a cake to our last class. That was so nice of her. Then I traveled to UT for Ashlie's wedding.

Ashlie's wedding was amazing. I love going to sealings in the temple. I tried to count how many I have been to. I think this was #18, but I'm not sure about the exact number. The spirit was prominent and she and her husband Bryce were beaming the entire day. It's so good to see her get a good enough 'catch'. He will cherish her for sure.















Auntie Jaunita, me, Mammacita















Me, Ashlie, Bryce






Me with Aaron Hawley (Spencer and Rhonda's baby)

2 comments:

Megann said...

Well, that's right! How did the end of the month come up so quickly? Happy Belated B-day! I'm glad you took a little road trip...always fun with the girls.

Love ya!

Greg and Michelle said...

Happy late birthday! I am so sorry I didn't write something sooner! By the way, do you have classes in the clark? I swear that I thought I saw you the other day in a classroom, but I wasn't sure. I hope that your semester goes well!