Sunday, May 11, 2008

Violins and Lawns

I had the opportunity to accompany a girl who played her violin. We practiced yesterday. I almost melted at the tone quality of her violin. So mellow. She played Jesus Once Was a Little Child. Next week we will do it in my ward. It's so pretty. Mom, it's a Jenny Oaks Baker. You would melt, too.

Yesterday I was able to mow Mark's lawn. I almost got to mow a friend's lawn, but theirs wasn't ready. So, I was glad that Mark let me do his. I love mowing lawns, especially when I can do it with a riding lawnmower. I am sore today, surprisingly. Guess old bumpy lawnmowers can make you a little sore. I loved it, though. My allergies weren't too happy, but I'll live.

3 comments:

Linda said...

Hey mabey if your lucky Mark might let you mow and water all summer:)

nina said...

Yeah, I bet Mark loves that that is one of your favorite things to do.

Megann said...

I tagged you with a movie survey. Check out my blog.