Monday, December 22, 2008

12 Days

The Twelve days of christmas tag!

1 Embarassing moment: What isn't embarrasing about me? I have lots of dumb moments, but I don't get too embarassed by them. I try to blow them off by being even dumber, if possible.

2 Best Friends: Mom, Marianne W

3 Things I buy regularly: Blimpie's turkey sub, Diet Coke (best from fountain), gas

4 Places I want to go: Australia, England, New York, San Diego (again)

5 goals for the upcoming year: get accepted to grad school; go to grad school; spend as much time as possible with neices; play the organ better in church (and not make faces when I mess up); make one new good friend

6 things people don't know about me: I hate wearing shoes (I'd rather go barefoot in the snow if it didn't mean losing toes); I would rather sleep 3-11 a.m. than the early to bed, early to rise; I'm not a huge fan of caramel; sherbet is better than ice cream; I would sleep on a couch every night if I could get away with it; I haven't been on a date in over 5 years

7things i would never say: I'm too skinny; I'm too short; my fingers are skinny; my hair does everything it's supposed to; I don't like children; Richard Gere is hot; I don't like to laugh

8things i love about christmas: watching my neices open their gifts; being with family; Christmas Eve traditions with the Mayes side; MoTab music; fun concerts with cute kids; getting Christmas cards and updates from friends and family; not having to work for a while; getting to order cute clothes for the neices and nephew

9things i say to my kids: since I don't have kids, I don't say much. The things I say most to my neices: let's read a book; settle down; no screaming; you make me tired; hey cutie; I love you; you're silly; did you comb your hair today?; do you need to go pottie?

10 things i do a lot: read, sleep, stare at my mom, watch TV, play with my neices, drive to and from work, pretend I have a boyfriend, think about the future or lack of one I have, blog, read blogs

11 things i would rather not live without: my family (there are over 11 of them, so I think that counts)

12 people i tag: Ug, I'd rather not. You can tag yourself if you'd like.

3 comments:

Marianne said...

What a fun Christmas tag! We got your packages...the boys can't stop looking at them...I think they're excited :)

nina said...

How does your mom feel about you staring at her? :)

Chelsey said...

I would have to disagree about Richard Gere he is hot.