Friday, January 30, 2009

Something to Blog About

Well, I finally have something to blog about. Last night my mom, Bryan, Chelsea and I went to Lord of the Dance in Billings. This is the Irish-type dancing that my dad loved. The music, the dancing, the hot men...it was a wonderful show. It was definately worth the expensive tickets. I'd go see it again in the heartbeat.

We spent the night in Billings at the Crowne Plaza. Swanky, swanky, swanky. This morning we went to breakfast then met Mike's family at the temple. We watched the little ones while they did a session. It's always fun to be with the 2 of them. Whitney is so very entertaining. We then went to lunch. Let's just say that I don't want to eat out any time soon. At least a sit-down restaurant. Overall, it was a great few days spent with the family.

4 comments:

Chelsey said...

I had a great time and really loved the show. Thanks again for getting the tickets for us.

Kristin said...

Awesome! Sounds like a great day....I love those kinds of days where you get to go out and do something fun with family!

Linda said...

Whaaaa. I'm so jealous I didn't even know that they were in Billings.

Kyle and Alyssa said...

Hey!!!
We do graduate in April and I'm taking three classes. It's fun, but busy. I love seeing Spencer grow big. Soon he will crawl or walk, I'm not sure, but then I'll have to really watch him and keep the place baby proof. How's your job? Are you still planning on getting a masters? Are you going to live in Washington?