Sunday, March 29, 2009

Bruises

Before church I was talking to a couple of my cousin's kids who are 4 and 6 years old. The 6 year old asked me why I have so many bruises on my face (acne). I tried to tell him they were zits. He had a hard time saying the word. His 4 year old sister told him they were nipples, not zits. He looked even more confused. After trying not to laugh, I told him they were pimples, not nipples. His reply was, "Good, because if you had nipples all over your face, you'd have babies sucking on you all of the time for food." I had to laugh out loud at that.

7 comments:

Kyle and Alyssa said...

wow! that's like the funniest thing i've heard today! i laughed out loud and scared spence. cute cousins!!!!

KrIStiN said...

oh my gosh..i cant stop laughing..that is so funny..thanks 4 the laugh i needed it today!

Kamey V said...

This is way cute. I hope you are doing well. We miss you here in Rexburg. I'm about a month away to having my second little girl. (I don't know if you knew I was pregnant!!) Good luck with everything.

Marianne said...

That is SO funny! The things that kids think of and say! I hope you are doing great...spring break soon?

nina said...

Leave it to kids to point out any of our flaws. I hate that. Callie always points to my face and says: Momma has a boo boo!" Every single time that I get a pimple. I'm always thinking... Okay, let's not draw attention to it!

Greg and Michelle said...

haha! Little kids are just too darn smart!

Jocelyn Turner said...

That needs to be published in the Funny Stories Section of the Parents Magazine...hahahha..still laughing!