Wednesday, July 22, 2009

So Busy

It's a good thing I didn't get a summer job. I have been super busy all summer. About a month ago I watched my niece Hannah and nephew Hayden for a week while my sister-in-law went to Vegas with her mom and sister. It was a great experience. I don't get to see them that often, so I loved it. I was exausted by the end of the week.

I have also been busy with my niece Whitney and nephew Wilson. Their mom had a craft fair to get ready for and a few other things, so I have been able to spend time with them. I am grateful since I am moving to Logan in a few weeks. It's kind of a two-edged sword because I'm getting to spend time with them, but then I'm going to have to leave. Not good.

A couple of weeks ago we had a family reunion. We had over 100 turn out for it. I missed seeing those who weren't able to come, but so glad to see all those who came. We had dinners and fireworks and swimming. It was a great time. There are so many little ones these days. I love it!

Last week I moved my belongings to Logan with the help of my brother Erik and my cousins Caroll and Ed. Thanks to them so much! I couldn't have done it otherwise. It's nice to get everything down there so I don't have to worry about that. Now I'm just worried about finances. I hate needing money, but I guess that's the way life is.

This week I am in Gillette visiting my brother Bryan and his family. I am not looking foward to the time where I can't just take a few days and visit everyone. Bummer to be responsible again.

I will post pictures when I get back home of all the activities listed above.

2 comments:

heidi_eatschuno said...

Where are you going to live in Logan? I like Logan. I really hope that you enjoy it.

Steph said...

I am excited for your new adventure Shawnee...great times ahead! Although leaving family is probably the hardest thing for me too. Hope the next few weeks are great!