Friday, June 11, 2010

Nephew #3

Ethan Andrew Hendershot was born June 8, 2010 (6/8/10) to Erik and Sandy. He weight 6 lbs 8 oz and was 18 inches long. (There aren't any pictures of Sandy because I didn't think she would appreciate them being posted with just having gone through surgery. Also, she was still in her hospital gown. Not very flattering for anyone.) Erik and Sandy had no idea what the sex of the baby would be, as he didn't want to show off during his ultrasound a few months ago. I think we were expecting another girl, so it was exciting to hear it was a boy. (Of course we would have been happy either way.) A while back when Bekah was asked what it would be, she said it smelled like a boy. And she was right!

First diaper change. (He was NOT happy.)

Grandma and Ethan

Aunt Shawnee, Bekah, and Ethan

Daddy with his little ones. (He can't say "his girls" anymore. Now he'll have to include his girls and a boy when he talks about his family.)

4 comments:

Geraldine said...

He is a cutie. The girls are getting more fond of him every day. I went over for a little while yesterday and he is fun to hold. He will be waiting for you when you come back. love you. mom

nina said...

So cute, congrats! I'm glad you got to go home to see him.

Kathy said...

I have tears in my eyes now. What a beautiful little Hendershot - one day a little cub scout, a deacon, a teacher, a priest, an eagle scout, an elder, and a missionary. I need to get over to get "my fix" really soon. Please do give Sandi my love. I know she's got LOTS of good helpers. Congratulations, Grandma H !!!

Linda said...

that is so funny "smells like a boy". Cute baby ;D