Thursday, July 29, 2010

The Mountain

The day after the big 4th weekend, I went to the mountain with my brother and his family as well as my cousin and his family. We had a picnic (a very windy one) and then went on a small hike down a little canyon.


This is Whitney by some snow. She thought it was pretty cool. We later had a small snowball fight--really, it was more Mike throwing them at me.

Elle and BrookLynn posing for me at the bottom of the small canyon. It was so green and pretty on the mountain.

Mike and Wilson climbing the rocks we ate by.

Such a cute picture! Elle and Whitney exploring around the rocks.

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

How fun!!

Tyler and Heather Kimball said...

Shawnee! I miss you! Looks like you have had a great summer. Will you be in Utah anytime soon? I love ya and hope all is well!
Heather