Thursday, December 23, 2010

Detour through Rexburg

On the way home for Christmas break, I spent a few days in Rexburg visiting friends. I spent most of my time at my friends' the Wildes. I hadn't seen them in quite a while. How the kids have grown! I used to spend quite a bit of time with them when I lived in Rexburg. I miss being able to see them whenever I needed a kid fix. Here are a few pictures from the visit.

This is Madelyn...she is just too cute.

Me and the two boys-Cannon and Preston. I used to watch Preston all the time when he was a baby and toddler. Now he's in 1st grade! Yikes.

The boys waiting for their funny faced pancakes at IHop.
(They were HUGE!)

After dinner, we went and looked at lights in Idaho Falls. There are two houses within a mile of each other that have a huge light show set to music. They even had their own radio stations so people could sit in their own cars and watch the show. The kids loved it. (So did I.)

Also while in the area I got to go to lunch with my friend Stephanie. As with most of my friends, it had been too long since I had seen her. She's an amazing woman and I am so grateful for her friendship. I have been so blessed with good friends!

No comments: