Monday, October 27, 2008

Catch Up

Hannah in her Halloween costume (with pajamas underneath).

Whitney holding Hayden.


Grandma and Hayden.

Whitney.

Whitney...again.

I can't believe that I it's been almost 3 weeks since I last blogged. A lot has happened since then. Especially at work. Kids say the darndest things. I had a 1st grader ask if I took a shower one morning. Another day, I was sitting with a Kindergardner. She looked at me and said, "You look fat today." I told her it may be because she had her glasses on. She took them off, looked at me again, and said, "Nope, you're still fat." Wow.

Last weekend I went to Gillette to visit my brother and his family. My mom went with me. More like I kidnapped her and forced her to go. :) We had a good time.

Only one more week before I take the GRE. Wish me luck. It's on Saturday morning. It will be nice to have it done so I can figure out if I can get into some of the programs I've been looking at.

3 comments:

Geraldine said...

You will do great!! Good Luck! Oh by the way sometimes it is good be kidnapped.

SophistiKate said...

Good Luck on the GRE Shawnee!

Hey, guess what? I think I'm going to Lovell for Thanksgiving this year :) I hope I get to see you!

Linda said...

I'm so late on catching up on post that you probly already took your GRE. Hope it went well. love ya Linda