Friday, October 3, 2008

Work, cough, work, cough

This week was my first full week at my new job. It's been fun. I'm never anywhere longer than 1/2 hour, so I don't get bored. I'm really glad that it's been a part-time job, especially this week. I have had a cold for almost two weeks now and I'm mostly in just the coughing stage. I feel bad because my mom is even worse. Unfortunately, she mostly coughs when she goes to bed, which makes it hard for her to rest and recoup. I would LOVE it if we were all healthy again. My nieces have it, too. It probably doesn't help that we all are around each other a lot and keep sharing germs. They are just too darn cute not to be around, though.

1 comment:

nina said...

Seems like when someone has a lot on their plate already that is when you get sick too. I'm sorry that you have to deal with that right now. But I'm glad to hear that your liking the new job. That's exciting!