Sunday, March 7, 2010

February

I can't believe that February is over and that March is on its way. The time is going quickly. Not much "cool" happened during February. I was able to go home for President's Day, which also happened to be Valentine's Day weekend. I had made little packages for each of my brothers and their families. The nieces had a great time pulling everything out and eating the candy, much to their mom's dismay.

Saturday night, my brother Mike and his wife Nicole went on a date to Cody. My mom and I got to watch Whitney and Wilson. They are characters. I love watching them.

This is Whitney eating her treat, a gogart.
Wilson had to try Grandma's treat, a fudge cicle. He devoured it. No little bites for this guy.

The 3 princesess wearing their crowns (Bekah, Whitney, and Sariah).

Wilson in his birthday suit and Valentine's Day tie.

Whitney and I before church.

3 comments:

nina said...

I'm glad you got to go spend time with your family. The girls looked like they loved their tiara's. Your such a good aunt.

Tyler and Heather Kimball said...

YOU ARE SUCH A GREAT AUNT! I LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU. COME VISIT US IN PROVO!

Linda said...

Boy you sure do slip in and out quitley