Saturday, October 26, 2013

Christmas 2012

I always enjoy being with my family.  Christmas was a great time.  Christmas Eve we always get together for dinner and then have a fish pond.  Mike and Nicole have graciously hosted the past few years.  The Parks have become regulars.  Here are a few highlights of the time I spent at home.

 Silly Wilson being Santa

 Santa came to visit us on Christmas eve and brought some stuffed animals for all the kiddos.

We got another visit from Santa (Uncle Lloyd) one night before Christmas.  

 I think he's one of my favorite Santas.

 Bekah helping to cook breakfast on Sariah's birthday, which is Christmas Eve.  We usually get together in the morning for her birthday so it's separate from our traditions that night.

 Sariah making breakfast on her 11th birthday.

Sariah wearing Kletey's hat on Christmas morning.



 Ethan enjoying his new truck.

 Kirk being happy watching the chaos.



Whit on her pogo stick.




Whit spent the night between Christmas and New Year's.  She decided to play dress up from Grandma's closet.  Such a cute girl.


1 comment:

nina said...

I love all the pictures, so cute!