Friday, February 28, 2014

Another wedding

In June I had the opportunity to attend my cousin Karren's wedding to Scotty.  A couple of days before they were married, Karren went through the temple to receive her own endowment and I was able to attend her session.  It was full of family.  They both come from very large families.  It was a neat experience to see such a special person make sacred covenants.  It was also great to spend time with family.  I was able to have some girl time with Karren, Linda, and Nina on the way up to the temple for her endowment.  On the way back, I rode with Uncle Richard, which was some great uncle time.  On the day of the wedding, Mom and Ed worked at the temple after the sealing, so I got to ride home with Auntie Juanita.  I love some quality one-on-one time with family.  Here are a few pictures to commemorate.




Me and my Sethy

Sorry this is sideways.  She was just too adorable!  I couldn't get her to smile for me, though.

The happy couple.

Mark and Riley Roo



Jay was so cute at the reception.  He got up and sang a song all by himself.  Such a courageous cutie!  It was absolutely adorable.  Not a dry eye in the room.

1 comment:

nina said...

Good memories! It was great to see you