Thursday, September 27, 2007

3ToeJoe

Every day when I drive home from work I see a car whose liscense plate says 3ToeJoe. I've often wondered who Joe is and how he got his 3 toes. Last night I had a bit of an experience that may suggest one reason why. I was doing my grociery shopping, trying to buy healthier food, when my pinky toe on my left foot caught on the wheel of the shopping cart. Talk about instant pain! My eyes teared up and I tried very hard not to yell, as there were shoppers only about 3 feet away from me. I didn't want to scare anyone out of the frozen food isle. It wasn't just the toe that got caught, but the nail, as well. It throbbed all night, and this morning it looks like the nail might actually fall off soon. So now I have more compassion for whoever 3ToeJoe is. Be sure to watch out for grociery carts!

1 comment:

Megann said...

Hiya Shawnee~
Sorry about your toe. I hope the throbbing stops soon.
I like your blog. Way cool. Have you looked at mine lately? heathcandybars.blogspot.com

My baby is still in the hospital. It's been 2 months! If you're ever in town, stop by and we can go to the hospital together.

Megann