Tuesday, December 11, 2007

422 Reasons

So, I got a list at work today of 422 reasons why I am loved at work. It was nice to see that I am loved at work. It cheered me up. I'll share a couple of them. #37-She makes me read the funny Dilbert cartoons. #45-She shared her crackers with me one day when I was hungry. #78-She has an awesome giggle. I always knew something fun was happening when I heard her giggle from her desk. #114-She doesn't make me feel stupid. #185-She is always happy (or at least fakes it really well). #188-I love how Shawnee can cracker herself up! It makes me laugh right along with her!

The list really only went to 205, but they tried real hard to get to 422. The reason for the number 422 is that I had a list going of 422 reasons why I am not married. They wanted to make sure I knew I was loved. My girls at work, and the faculty, are great!

No comments: