Friday, December 7, 2007

So Tired

This week my body has decided it wants to be extra-tired. This means that I have sat at my desk at work and felt bone-weary all day, every day. Yesterday was the worst of it. I was so tired that I cried when everyone asked how I was doing. Sad, eh? I am looking forward to Christmas when I'll be able to catch up on my sleep (hopefully). I feel bad because when I'm tired I become a grump. Then I tend to grump on people. Not a good way to keep friends. At least my friends are kind and understanding. I had a rehearsal last night for our ward Christmas stuff. I sat at the piano and tried not to cry. Anytime someone wanted to start over again, I had to bite my tongue so I wouldn't scream. I wasn't completely successful. I was a bit grumpy. I have no plans this weekend, other than a tiny bit of homework. I plan on sleeping----A LOT!

No comments: