Monday, March 24, 2008

Brain Defects

So, I was sitting in my class on Friday taking a test with a group. It was a test we had already taken individually. One of the girls said what she thought was the answer to a question. My brain didn't respond to what she said correctly. I started saying that I didn't agree but that I thought it was another answer. She looked at me oddly and said that it was the same answer that she had said. So, that it the state of my brain....muddled. Only 2 1/2 more weeks until the end of the semester.

I met with my Internship Coordinator today. I hope to do an internship this summer while taking my full load of classes in order to graduate in July. He started getting stressed on me telling me that it's difficult to take 17 credits plus an internship. Not new information there. After a while, my history (of working and mission and all that) came out. I hope he understood that I'm not some 20 year old (no offense to 20 year olds) who doesn't know how to manage my time effectively. I know it will be stressful, but nothing in my life hasn't been. I'm pretty sure I will go insane and have a more muddled brain by July, but it's worth the sacrifice.

1 comment:

Greg and Michelle said...

Shawnee!! I just found your blog, and I hope you don't mind me leaving a comment. How are things going with you?? We have been in Seattle the past few months, but I wanted to stop by and say hi to you at work when we got back. Do you still work at the English Department?