Monday, March 17, 2008

Decisions (blech)

I thought by this time in my life I would have made most of my major decisions...where to go to school, what to major in, who to marry, what to name my children. So far, I have only accomplished 2 of those (school and major) and it took my 10 years to decide on one of them (major). I'll be graduating in July with my BS in Child Development. I have no idea what I will be doing for the year after that before I got to grad school. I just got rejected for a job here in Rexburg. I can always move in with the parents. (Just what every 30 year old wants to do--no offense mom and dad.) After I figure that out, then I get to decide where to go to grad school. The more I research, the more I have to choose from. If I could just decide what I wanted to do with the rest of my life, it might be a bit easier. Child Development, Developmental Psychology, or Instructional Technology. So, basically this is a call for ideas from everyone. If you've heard of a good program in any of those areas, let me know. Also let me know what you think I should be when I grow up. Any ideas are welcome (within reason---no circus jokes, please).

1 comment:

Meridith said...

Oh Shawnee,

Strictly for info's sake (and nothing to do with your current post, sorry about that), I asked Matt Hartvigsen to Sadie Hawkins this weekend. ;)