Sunday, June 8, 2008

Moving

So, it seems I will be moving at the end of August. That is when I will be done with school. Since no one wants to hire me for just a year, it am moving home. Yup, a 30 year old moving back in with the parents. It will be for just one year. I am graduating at an odd time so I have some slack before grad school next year. I hope my parents still like me after the year is up. :) It will be nice to be around the neices and nephew for a while, though. Who knows where I will end up for grad school. By the way, I am getting a new neice or nephew in January. I love this auntie thing!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on graduation!!! That is a HUGE accomplishment. We are so proud of you. Keep us updated on grad school. Andrew started his this month!! LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU!