Friday, June 20, 2008

Senioritis


It hit me this week...I am graduting in a month! Okay, so i still have one class to take up through August, but still. This has been a long time coming and I can't believe that it's here. I figure since it's taken me so long to get here that my BAD case of senioritis is normal. I'm getting to the point that I don't care much about studying. Not good. I'm looking forward to my year "off" before grad school. I think if I went right into it, I would not be a good student at all. I catch myself during class thinking about playing with my nieces and what I will do with them when I get home. I can't wait to be able to see them more than a few times a year. Of course they will probably be glad to see me go next year when I leave, but I will love my time with them.

4 comments:

Megann said...

Hang in there girl, you're almost there!
To be honest, there's somedays I wish I could move back home. :) How fun! August will be here before you know it.

Geraldine said...

You've only just begun!!! MOM

nina said...

You deserve a good break. I'm so excited that your almost finished. I know your going to have fun spending time with your little neices.

Linda said...

We're excited that you're comming home too. Now I'll have someone else to play SkipBo with