Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Pineapples and a Pedicure

These are my buddies Preston and Cannon. I loved the sunglasses Cannon had on-they are pineapples. I am going to miss seeing them when I move home. I have known them for their whole lives. They are like my own nephews. Some of the things I love about them:
Preston-his great imagination. He can tell you stories about anything and everything...and they are very detailed and long.
Cannon-How he says "I don't know" by saying "no" in a question.
Preston-How he asks "why cause" when he doesn't understand.
Cannon-His smile and laugh. (He can get out of trouble easily because of these.)




I went and had my first real pedicure today. I chose blue nail polish. I've been feeling a little funky lately and thought this would show my mood. Sorry you have to look at what a friend endearingly calls my "Shrek feet". (Because the toes can spread so far.) When I become rich and famous I am going to have a pedicurist and massage therapist on call 24/7. It was lovely.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I also love a good pedicure and manicure!!!

Unknown said...

Are those really pineapples? Those are some of the coolest sunglasses I've ever seen. Ha Ha.

nina said...

Hmmm. never had a pedicure or manicure. Sound like fun though. Pretty sure I wouldn't look good with blue tonails, but they look nice on you ;)