Sunday, September 13, 2009

Stress

I can't believe it's only been a week since my last post. It feels MUCH longer than that. I was able to go home last weekend to visit. It was fun to see everyone. It's amazing how much I miss the little ones. I played and slept too much and didn't get much homework done, so when I came back on Tuesday I was panicked. I did homework for 8 1/2 hours straight...and could have kept going. I had barely added a class for my TAship, so I had to catch up with that. Later in the week my department head told me I needed to add another class so that I could be full-time in order to be a TA....so that's 5 classes this semester for only 9 credits. Needless to say, I AM STRESSED. I think I could do homework round the clock and I would still feel stressed. Ug.

The week went fairly well, considering all of the changes. All I did was class, homework, sleep and eat. It's been crazy, and it's only going to get worse. I truly hope that I pass everything. Especially my Theories class...studying 18 different theorists in 15 weeks. It's nuts! We could take a semester for each of them.

I tried to post pictures of my apartment, but my camera decides to bleed all batteries to death. So, I still have no pictures to post. Sorry.

I feel like there was something exciting that I wanted to post, but my brain is too full of other junk right now....time for bed.

4 comments:

The Leithead Family said...

sounds like you have an extremely full schedule! hope things fall into routine soon so you won't feel too stressed! :) can't wait to see those pics...hang in there!

nina said...

Been there done that. 5 classes is a lot, good luck with that! You can do it.

Marianne said...

You are absolutely amazing! I can't believe that you are taking 5 classes! Before you know it, the semester will be over and you'll wonder what happened to all those months!

LDA said...

Way to go girl. I am so proud of you. Hang in there. Remember you can do anything!!! I love you