Thursday, September 3, 2009

Chaos

Chaos seems the be the recurring theme of my life. It is in total chaos these days. I'm trying to be organized, but I never feel on top of it all. Probably because there is always more to do. The past week has been interesting. I can no longer go to choir on MW. I was kicked out for bad behavior. Not really....I was offered a teaching assistantship and the class I work with meets during the time of choir. I'm sad because I LOVE choir, but having a teaching assistantship is a huge opportunity for me. I couldn't pass it up.

I was out with a migraine on Tuesday and tried to recover from it most of yesterday. I wish they only hit on the weekends. It would be much more productive that way. At least I didn't have any classses....just meetings that needed to be rescheduled for today when I am more coherant.

My ward is interesting....lots of little ones. I was conned into doing nursery my first and only Sunday there so far. It was fun, I have to admit. Who wouldn't love 15 crazy kids under the age of 3? I guess that makes me crazy. :)

I get to go home this weekend. I feel like it's been months since I saw my family, even though it's only been 3 weeks. I can't wait to see them all. Wahoo! Just not looking forward to the Labor Day traffic. Yuck.

No comments: