Monday, December 7, 2009

Taco Bell Birthday

The other night my friend Jess and I went through the drive-thru at Taco Bell, one of our favorite eateries. The guy who took our order was hillarious, and very patient with us. (We tend to be a bit hyper when we are together). When we pulled up to the window, he happened to mention it was his birthday. One of us (I think it was Jess, she thinks it was me) had the bright idea to make him a card since he had to work on his birthday. So, we ran around the corner back to my apartment. This is us thinking we are so creative in writing a poem to him.


The following is the card. It uploaded upside down. We wrote a poem to him.
We also decided to give him some cake. It's one of those microwave brownie things. Very yummy.

This is Jess making an order for some tap water and hot sauce. Since we had already been through about 20 minutes before that, we really didn't want anything.

This is Jason. He was nice enough to offer the water and hot sauce free of charge. We gave him his cake and card. I think he was very surprised by the whole thing. He probably thought we were psycho. (Which we really are, we just try not to let on about that part).

All in all it was a great evening. One of the best nights of our lives. (Earlier that night we saw "The Blind Side", which is an amazing move.)

6 comments:

LauriJo said...

I am so glad you two made his whole day worth it. Way to go!!!

SophistiKate said...

Shawnee, THAT is AWESOME! You. Amaze. Me. LOL.

I too saw the blind side last Friday. Loved it!

Linda said...

very awesome You brave girl1

Marianne said...

That is too fun! Sounds like you had a fun night! Keep posting!!!

Nelson Newz said...

Hey. This is Britni Nelson. I hope you remember me! Anyways, I blog stalked you today and this post was soooooo funny - I just had to comment!!! You made me laugh so hard my sides hurt =)

Kristalyn said...

How thoughtful of you guys! :) I bet you made his night.