Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Break- the First Half

I have been home for almost 2 weeks now. I've had a lot of fun with the nieces and nephews. The weekend I got home my brother Bryan and his family came into town so that everyone was home. We decided to go bowling. This is me with the nieces watching someone else bowl. I think the younger girls outscored all of the adults. Of course they had bumpers and some help with a ramp to put the ball on.

This is Wilson, Whitney and Hannah. The two girls usually play so well together. Here they are sharing a bike.

These are the boys right before we took family pictures. They are the binky boys. The hat Wilson is wearing was made by Nicole. She has been a crafting freak.

The past two weeks has gone by so quickly. I have been sick for a lot of it, so I really haven't had time to do the projects that I need to get done before next semester comes. I'll get on those right away. ;) On Wednesday I got to spend some time with my brother Kirk. Those who usually take care of him went up to Billings. It was great to spend a few hours with him. He's getting so much better with his vocabulary. He usually just says one word when he wants to communicate. While I was over there he was using sentances in asking to go see mom. I felt so bad having to turn him down, but it was crazy at home. So we listened to music and I tickled his feet; he was in 7th heaven. It was nice to spend some quiet time with him.

1 comment:

nina said...

It was good seeing you, thanks for stopping by!