Monday, January 11, 2010

Christmas Break - 2nd Half

The rest of Christmas break went by way too quickly. I was home for over 3 weeks, but it only felt like 1. I miss being able to see the nieces and nephews more often. I was going to go to Gillette to visit Bryan and his family, but I was sick too much of the time. So, I stayed home.

Christmas was fun. Nicole's family was there. Aunt Susan came from Oregon for Sariah's baptism. We had a full house.

Nicole's brother Kletey with Bekah and Whitney on Christmas morning.


It seemed there was a theme most of the week...trying to see who was the strongest of the boys. To test this, they had the girls get on their backs to see who could do the most push-ups. This is just one of the many photos. Whitney, Bekah, and Sariah on Kletey's back.

Bryan and his family came over the day after Christmas. This is a picture of Hannah and Whitney wrapped like babies in their blankets from Grandma H. They had ring suckers in their mouths that looked like binkies. Silly girls.

A day or two after Christmas Eli blessed his and Kristin's new baby, Ava. Here is a picture of her with my mom.

Picture of me with Eli's family.
Elle, BrookeLynn, Eli, Shawnee, Ava, Kristin


No comments: