Monday, September 20, 2010

Perry the Platypus

All of my nieces and nephews are amazingly talented. (That statement has no bias whatsoever.) Once in a while I am able to record their amazingness. While visiting Bryan and Chelsey last month, Hannah amazed me with her Perry the Platypus immitation. For those of you who don't know, Perry is a Platypus that stars on the Disney show "Phinneas and Pherb". She is an avid watcher. (It's actually pretty creative and funny. I've laughed during every episode I've seen.) Anyway, one day she made this noise. I called her Perry and she thought it was great. So, this video is of us singing Old McDonald had a Perry on his farm. For a reference of what the real Perry sounds like, you can see that here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONgjXrOShlc. Definitely not as good as Hannah, though.

No comments: