Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Dreams

So, for those of you who REALLY know me know that I have some pretty intense dreams sometimes. I don't know if intense is the right word...maybe just really vivid dreams. The last couple of weeks I kept dreaming about President Hinckley. One dream was that he was visiting me while I was sick. He sat next to me on the bed and patted my hand. Another dream was that I almost ran into him (literally) in a hallway in the temple. Another time I was joking with him and President Monson. Weird, I know. I feel it was a tender mercy though to possibly prepare me for his passing on Monday. Other dreams the past few weeks have been of kissing boys. Random, I know.

Because of President Hinckley's funeral being on Saturday, the temple dedication has been postponed until next Sunday, February 10. My first thought, a selfish one, after hearing the news was that he wouldn't be able to come to the dedication. I quickly repented and was excited that he could be with his sweet wife again.

No comments: