Thursday, September 4, 2008

Home

Well, I am officially home. I really haven't unpacked yet. I've been busy grouting tile for my brother and mom. My arm is so sore! One was a floor, which I thought was tough. Then I did my mom's shower. Wow, I think I would rather do 3 floors any day over one shower. What a mess! Good experience, though, right?

It's good to be home. I love seeing the neices more often. They are just so darn cute! I'll go visit the ones a few hours away next week.

The job search continues. I have applied for about 4 or 5 jobs and am keeping my open for more.

I miss Rexburg. I miss having my couch to sleep on. This bed at home doesn't like me very much. I woke up continuously last night because my back hurt so much.

By the way, I am COMPLETELY done with my degree. I got an email yesterday stating so. I got an A- in my statistics class. I can't believe that I am actually done....for now. I've been studying for the GRE. What a bummer, eh?

2 comments:

Kamey V said...

CONGRATULATIONS on your degree!! We are so happy for you. Makeila misses you. Everytime we walk over to see Mauricio's brother, Makeila wants to go to your apartment. Good luck on the job search!!

Meridith said...

Congratulations on graduating!! That's so exciting!

Oh, by the way, Shawnee, could you not use my whole name on your blog link (or better yet, change your preferences so that your blog can't be searched on google? My blog keeps coming up on a google search, and I don't really want that. :-\) Thanks so much, Shawnee! :D Hope all is well.