Wednesday, May 20, 2009

What is red and smelly?

I'm sure you could come up with a lot of answers, but the true answer is ME. This morning I forgot to put on deoderant. I can't remember ever doing that before. And guess what today was at school? Fun day...3 hours outside. I'm grateful it was cool enough that I didn't sweat too much. I didn't want to stink out anyone. So, now I'm red and stinky. I didn't think we would be outside all that long, so I didn't put on sunscreen. It's only my arms and face, but it's bad enough to be uncomfortable. Time for more lotion. . . to help the redness and the smell. :)

2 comments:

Mark & Shayla said...

Poor Shawnee. Your posts make me laugh. You remind me of Charlie Brown once in a while. Maybe you'll get a nice tan when the redness goes away.

Kandyce said...

This reminds me of when I had to lather you up every few hours with Aloe after a day out in the sun. I miss you!