Friday, August 20, 2010

Swimming in Lovell

At the beginning of the month, I had Hannah and Hayden with me in Lovell. One day we decided to go to the whale pool that's at the park a block from my mom's house. They were so excited. Hayden was pretty excited after his last time there. He finally got comfortable going into the water. Unfortunately, this time he tried to drown himself by being too independent. After that he stuck pretty close to me at the side of the pool. Whitney and Hannah had a blast. They're just the right size/age for this type of pool.


Whitney going down the whale.

Whitney and Hannah on the way to the park.
(They are so cute in their suits!)

The girls enjoying the pool.

Hayden being his cute self.

Whitney

I LOVE this picture of him.
(He usually avoids the camera as much as possible.)

Hannah enjoying the water.

No comments: