Thursday, January 13, 2011

Leftovers

Here are some leftover pictures from my Christmas break. They are just too cute not to post.

Ethan, my little monkey

Kirk enjoying his stash

Whitney and Wilson Christmas morning

Whitney and I the night before I headed back to Logan.
(She's in one of her princess dresses that her Grandma K made for her. She loves them.)

Whitney and Wilson playing dress-up.
(Their dad is going to hate that I posted it 'cause Wilson is in girly clothes. Oh well.)

I had to visit my other brother (who doesn't live in town with the rest of the family) and his gang before heading back as well.

This is Hayden with his gun. It shot little foam planes.
He loved it. (Especially shooting people in the behind.)

The B-ry

It snowed a ton while I was there. Bryan moved the snow from one place and onto my car. It was pretty packed down when I left. Got a few weird glances until I cleaned it off.

Hannah and Hayden being pulled around by B-ry in the FREEZING cold.

The break was WAY too short. I wasn't ready to come back to school. But then I'm hardly ever ready to come back when I could be playing with my nieces and nephews instead. They're too entertaining and cute.

No comments: