Sunday, May 15, 2011

Hayden's Birthday

Last weekend my mom, me, Mike, Whitney, and Wilson went over to Gillette for Hayden's birthday. It was a quick trip, but well worth it. When we got there, it was time for the party. They had it at the church so all the family could fit in one place.

This is Hayden opening some of his presents. He was very excited that they were all for him.

Grandma and Heidi watching the opening of the gifts.

After the party we went back to Bryan's house. They started cleaning up the yard and I watched the kids play.

Here is Wilson getting ready to play ball.

Hayden and Whitney riding bikes.

Wilson driving around the yard.

We left on Sunday morning and headed back to Lovell. Like I said, a short trip. But well worth it.

2 comments:

nina said...

So glad you got to go, they are all getting so big!

Kimberly said...

Cute post! Bailey was looking at it with me and she was very excited to see Whitney!