Saturday, October 22, 2011

Fall Break, Part 1

Fall break began on Wednesday afternoon. I drove home to Wyoming to visit with family. The canyons were beautiful. I love this time of year. Thursday was spent getting lights fixed on my car (Thank you Erik!), holding Weston, and watching the W's get their pictures taken. Can't wait to see how they turn out. The back drop was SUPER cute.

Friday was also spent with family, mostly just hanging out. My brother Bryan was supposed to come home this weekend, too, for Weston's blessing. He told me that there was a huge water main break in Gillette and wouldn't be able to make it. He lied. His family got here late Friday night after I had got to bed. I had sort of suspected that they might come, but my mom insisted that they weren't. I gave her the benefit of the doubt, since she's not a good liar. From now on I'll be sure to second guess what she says when it comes to Bryan. ;)

Saturday was spent entertaining the kiddos. They actually play well together, if no one is tired or feeling sick. There were only a few melt downs. We all went to the craft fair that morning to see Nicole and Janet. It was so warm and crowded in there that I ended up taking the little ones outside. There was a big kettle corn booth outside. Wilson walked up and took one of the bags. It was pretty funny. I don't think he realized that they weren't just for the taking. I ended up buying a bag to share with them all. They loved it. Afterwards we headed home. We picked up some leaves on the way. Once home, they traced them onto paper. They had a great time doing that. Then they played and played. Here are a few pictures to highlight.

Wilson, Hannah, Whitney, Grandma H, and Hayden walking to the craft fair.

Hannah and Whit

Wilson, Hayden, Whit, Grandma H, Hannah, and Heidi on the way to the fair.

Hayden showing off his beloved 'choo-choo' pajamas.

Whit, Hannah, Wils, Hayden and me

Bekah being silly.

Sariah

Sariah, Ethan, Sandy, Erik, and Bekah

Sariah, Sandy, Bekah
(It's highly unusual for them all to be looking at the camera at the same time, so this is a REALLY good photo of them all.)

Drooly Ethan

Man, I love being with my family!

1 comment:

Jess said...

Shawnee you look so beautiful. It makes me miss you so much to see pictures of you.