Monday, October 17, 2011

Nephew #4

On September 5, which happened to be Labor Day, the newest Hendershot was born. Weston Kinser. I was able to go home a few weeks after he was born to hold him as much as I could in a 4 day period. Here are some pictures of my time there.

On the couch getting cozy.

With cousin Sariah.

Checking out his new world.

With Grandma H and cousin Ethan.

Yawn! (I think Wilson took this picture, that's why it's fuzzy.)

He was so much fun to hold. Perfect size to lie on my tummy with his legs curled up to the side of him. I think he took a couple of good, long naps there. I loved it. It's been difficult to be so far from him, especially at this age because I'm sure he's changing so much. I do get to go home this weekend, so hopefully I'll get to hold him a bit more before he gets to big or doesn't want to snuggle any more.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

What a sweet aunt you are! :)