Saturday, August 31, 2013

Graduation

Even though I finished my master's degree in December of 11, I didn't walk for graduation until May 2012.  It was difficult for me to really enjoy, though, because I knew I had lots of school left.  My reason for doing it?  My mommy told me to.  And I pretty much do what my mommy asks.  My dad's sister Susan was able to come for it.  She has been super supportive of me and my education.  We were able to go to lunch with my Adviser, Ann Austin.  I didn't get any pictures of all of us together, though.  I didn't even get one with my mommy.  But, I still have one more graduation to go.  Cousins from Lehi came up, too, to support me, including Nate, Trish, Ashley, and Bryce.
 


Me before the ceremony.  I hated the hood (the thing around my neck).  I hate anything around my neck.


Showing of the hood.  The color is for the College of Education.

Me with Aunt Susan

 This is on the large screen in the Spectrum.  I guess I paused in front of the camera, even though I didn't realize it.  My friend Wade Stewart is right behind me.

Shaking hands with some of the leaders of the university.

2 comments:

nina said...

Congratulations, that is awesome!!!

Jess said...

Very cool! I'm glad your mommy made you do it. It's a good experience for you.