Saturday, August 24, 2013

Spring Break 2012

Going home is always something I look forward to because I get to spend time with my cute niblings.  And they are ADORABLE!  They can always make me smile, no matter my mood.  Some of the things that come out of their mouths are priceless.  It's even better when they get together.  Their goofiness comes out in spades.  They play so well when they are together (unless there is time).  Here are some pictures of the time I was able to spend with them during that break.

Wilson, Sariah, Bekah, and Whitney.

Wilson, Sariah, Ethan, Bekah, and Whitney all being them goofy selves.

Weston playing with his daddy.  He is so much fun...once he warms up, he loves to laugh with you.


Wilson and Bekah riding the Shawnee-horse.


Bekah Boo and her space where a tooth used to be (plus a little lunch on her face).

Sariah taking advantage of some tickle time.

The kiddos raking up some of the leaves from the fall.  Bekah, Whitney, Sariah, and Wils.  I think their goal was to just get a pile big enough to jump in, not really to help Grandma out.  (Who wouldn't have the same goal when lots of leaves are available?)


Whitney being a bit of a cheeser.


1 comment:

Jess said...

Glad you get to go home and spend time with family! I'm sure it's a great break from school for you! Miss you so much.