Friday, August 31, 2007

Admitted to School

I found out yesterday that I was admitted to school here at BYU-Idaho. I am so relieved. I can finish so much quicker here. I will start in January, so I still have about 4 months left of work. I told my boss today. I was dreading that since I will have only been here a year by the time I go back to school. But, I need to do what I need to do. I should finish most of my classes by this time next year, then do an internship in the fall. I won't go to grad school until the following fall. Don't know what I will do during that time, but I'm sure I'll stay busy.

My mom is coming to town this weekend. I am excited to have some alone time with her. We don't get much mommy-daughter time. There's usually nieces around, which I don't mind. It's just nice to have undevided attention sometimes. Not sure what we'll do, other than help Mark and Shayla, but it'll be nice to have her.

I helped Mark and Shayla move some of their things last night to Rigby (15 minutes from Rexburg). Their house and yard are nice. In the basement there is a purple room and a blue room. The walls have definately got to be repainted. Nasty.

No comments: