Thursday, August 16, 2007

School

I've decided to go back to school full-time starting in January. That is, if anyone will accept me. It seems that my associate's degree is a hinderance to me because I have so many credits that don't go towards anything else. I have petitioned with BYU-Idaho to accept me, and I'm even applying to BYU. I would rather stay here in Rexburg, but I will go wherever I need to in order to finish my degree. If I am accepted here, I can finish in 3 semesters. If I end up at BYU, it will take longer becuase they have a few different requirements. I am excited to have finally made a decision, though. It feels right. I need to get on with my life. I have a good job, but I don't want to stay in this position until I retire. I want to continue on with my education up through getting a PhD. It will be a rough next couple of years, but I am ready!

No comments: