Thursday, August 9, 2007

Allergies

Went to an allergy doctor this morning for testing. They poked me 85 times in my back with different things I could be allergic to. They then used needles to insert different allergins into my arms (only the ones I didn't react to on my back). I now have holes all over my body. I almost got sick while the nurse was using the needles on my arm. I had to lie down so I wouldn't faint or throw up. I am allergic to all forms of grass, one type of weed (not the smoking kind), one type of tree, cats, dogs, and nicotine. I was hoping for some kind of reaction to the food tests. No such luck. The doctor did prescribe some allegra (generic brand) and said that might help with the digestion of the food. I hope he's right. I was at the doctor's office for over 3 hours. Not fun. They didn't poke me the entire time. A lot of it was just waiting. Now the bills come. Joy in the morning.

No comments: