Tuesday, August 28, 2007

TIRED

Sheesh, I feel like a broken record. I'm so tired, I'm so tired! It gets redundant just saying it. But I am so tired! Yesterday at FHE I felt faint from fatigue. I had eaten dinner and everything. I think it might have to do with my allergies. They have gotten really bad the last few days. I feel congested and my eyes feel heavy. My neck is tight. Man, I sound sad, don't I?

School starts again in a few weeks. I am excited to be back on the normal schedule. The summer break has been pretty boring for me. Not many people to talk to. And that is a huge portion of my job. . . talking to others, helping them with anything they need. I love that part of the job. So, I'll be glad when everything gets back on track.

My mom, and possibly dad, are coming to visit me this weekend. I was thinking about going home, but my cousins are moving (she is 7 months pregnant) and I wanted to help. So the parents are going to come and hang out. I am excited to have some alone time with them. I tried talking a brother into coming, but he 'gets' to work on Saturday. Some holiday weekend.

That's about it of my "exciting" life.

1 comment:

nina said...

Hey sorry you have been so tired lately. hopefully you get feeling better soon. That is nice that your staying to help out mark and shayla, i'm sure she appreciates the help.