Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Decisions

So, I'm trying to decide if I want to go back to school full time. If I do, I could finish my degree in about 3 semesters. Going back to school would mean working part-time, going into major debt, and having no spare time. But, I would finish my degree A LOT earlier than if I only took 6 credits a semester for the rest of my life. I would love to be able to teach about child development in a highschool or college setting. I wish the decisions could be made for me. I'm just afraid that by the time I am done with school, I'll be too old to do anything with the degree.

I went home over the weekend. Whitney (niece #4) is getting so much more alert. She still didn't want me to hold her for very long. She likes her mommy and daddy more than she does me. Sariah (niece #1) starts school next week. She is very excited to wear her new school clothes. Bekah (niece #2) is becoming taller and taller. She's going to be really tall! She is becoming more friendly to me all the time. She still likes her grandpa and uncles more than me, but at least she'll sit with me now.

No comments: