Monday, October 4, 2010

Gillette Visit

My niece Heidi was born at the beginning of September and I couldn't wait any longer to see her. So, last week I decided to skip town and head to Gillette to visit Bryan and his family. I left Logan on Wednesday and got back on Sunday. It was a very good visit. I needed a kid fix. I've been having trouble focusing this semester, and I think being able to see some of the family helped a bit. Here are some pictures of the visit.

Hayden wearing his hat.
(A lady in my old ward makes them. They are so cute. I didn't think she would get them done so quickly and I couldn't wait for cold weather to give them to the kids.)

Hannah in her cute hat, 'skating' across the kitchen floor.

Hayden in his boots, ready to go outside.

Here's Hannah loving on Heidi. (Hannah adores her.)

The cutie herself.
Hannah calls her Squeaker because she makes squeaking noises.

1 comment:

nina said...

I knew you wouldn't be able to stay away long, after she was born. Of course who can blame you? :)