Wednesday, August 12, 2009

My Cuties

These are my cute nieces and nephews. My brother Mike will tell me that they aren't MINE, but I still think of them that way. They are the main reason I moved home last year. I just couldn't stand to be away from them any longer. It will be so hard to leave them in a few days since I know them so much better than I did last year. With their pictures I have included a few of my favorite characteristics of each.

Riah
"Hi, my name is Sariah and I'm 7." This is how to introduces herself to EVERYone that she meets. She is not shy and loves everyone. She loves dirt, especially wet dirt (aka MUD). She is usually happy, only cranky when tired. She gives great hugs.

Bekah Boo
Bekah has one of the greatest laughs, and she laughs often. She plays great pretend games. She, too, loves to play in the dirt. She usually has a stuffed animal playing with her. She wants to be just like her big "Sissy," Sariah.

Hannah Banana
The girl of many faces, this is the least crazy one I could get this past weekend. She is constantly moving and shaking (literally...her bum). She is a gumby-like girl in that she can flex into almost any position. She loves to watch cartoons. Once she has warmed up to you, she is a friend for life.

Whit-a-wee
A little lady with her own mind, Whitney comes up with the craziest things. Her favorite color is pink and she loves balloons. She loves to be outside and to "help" with the other kids. She is very nurturing, always making sure everyone is comfortable and happy. She loves to dance and sing, and doesn't mind telling you to join her. She is also amazing at doing "trickies".

Mr. Magoo
This kid can always make me smile, even if he's grumpy. Like his sister Hannah, Hayden is a kid with many faces...most of them goofy. He knows how to egg on his sister to the point of her screaming at him, all the while with an innocent expression on his face. He loves to play, especially at nap or bed time. He is a very touchy-feely person, which is great for kisses and cuddling.

Little Mister
As his personality emerges, I am amazed at how smart and alert Wilson is. He loves to watch people, especially Sariah when she is around. He always wants a bite to eat of whatever is going into someone else's mouth, and "talks" (yells) at them until he gets to taste. If there isn't food in his mouth, there is a finger or toy there instead. He always has a smile to share at me when he first sees me.

2 comments:

Janet said...

What a luck Aunt you are. I have always had that special feeling for all my niece and nephews too.

Kristin said...

They are all too cute!! (the b-day was Kyle's. :) your too funny! He went fishing and didn't want a party but we made a yummy dinner and dessert anyway!!)