Friday, August 7, 2009

Randomness

I was reading my 2007 posts on the blog and I was much better at writing on it then. Now I just seem to wait for something big to happen before posting. I need to be better, since I decided to start it as kind of a journal. So, just a warning that some of the posts in the future will be boring for you readers. I would apologize, but I'm not sorry because then I'll have something to remember my life by.

Last night I couldn't fall asleep until 4 a.m. I started reading and got caught up in a book. Then, my left leg and hip started aching like never before. At about 3 I went in and got the muscle cream from my mom's room. I thought I would fall asleep pretty quick so I didn't take anything for it. Hmm, not such a good idea. It still took awhile for me to drop.

Today I went to the dump in Powell with Mike and Whitney. We went in a REALLY old truck. The max speed was 60, and that was going down hill. The seats were made of plastic, so our bums were wet when we got out. I have to say that the dump was nice...for a dump. I was surprised. It was a fun trip, for it being to the dump and all.

Well, that's about all the randomness for today. More to follow. :)

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Going to the dump was one of my favorite things to do with my Dad. I still love going to the dump, and Joe thinks I'm a little "loco in la cabeza".
Hugs...